Silverlight2.0 Addin allows WordPress user to easily embed Silverlight 2.0 Application in their wordpress blog with one simple tag.
For support visit www.bitflow.info
- Extract all files and copy it to your plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Login to WordPress Admin and activate the plugin.
- Goto the Options Tab and update your prefered standard properties.
- Standard Root Location: Is the standard-root directory where the silverlight applications are located.
- Standard Width and Height are the standard dimesions for every silverlight application if there is no explicit declaration.
A silverlight application can be embedded in a post using a tag of the following form:
e.g. [silverlight: app.xap]
The URL is the XAP file which is generated by normally Visual Studio or other IDE’s.
You can also set the dimensions:
[silverlight: URL, WIDTH, HEIGHT]
e.g. [silverlight: app.xap, 400, 300]
Contributors & Developers
“Silverlight2.0 Addin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.