This Silverlight gallery plugin allows a smooth integration of a photo album / gallery in your WordPress site. It provides an easy and effective way to expose your photos or images without compromising the Layout and Look and Feel of your site. The administration section will offer you some parameters to customize the presentation.
Just write a tag like :
[sl-gallery:width=580, height=260, leftArrow=true, rightArrow=true, pageNumbers=true, thumbnails=true, fill=uniform, bgcolor=transparent, bgmode=transparent]
The plugin offers the following features:
* Width and Height customization //width=400 * Unlimited numbers of images * Display arrows navigation or not //rightArrow=true * Display thumbnails or not //thumbnails=true * Display the silverlight preloader or not * Display page number or not * Choose bitmap fill mode // fill=uniform // used to indicate a way of filling you can choose between: // Uniform (homothetic part by filling ability) // UniformToFill (filling with homothety) // Fill (filling with deformation dimensions) // None (preserves the original dimensions) * Background Mode (windowless or not) and Color customization
The first good news is that it is possible to use a menu to set it all in 2 seconds. It adds to the administration of sections WordPress. A small window appears when you click the button.
A brief Markdown Example
- Direct use of the initial WordPress Gallery
- Allow you to display image using the wordpress gallery order
Display thumbs, paging and use differents way to fill bitmap image
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload silverlight-gallery (including all files and directories within) plugin into the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the plugin settings at Settings, Silverlight Gallery and customize the parameters per default
- How can I can Configure and add a new gallery in my post?
While writing your post, click on the Silverlight Gallery icon located in the tool bar. The Silverlight Gallery panel will open for customization.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Silverlight Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors