This plugin lets you quickly and easily setup sign-up sheets on your WordPress site.
For many more features, check out Sign-up Sheets Pro here:
Sign-up Sheets can be used for many purposes:
- Volunteer sign-ups
- Timeslot sign-ups
- Personell and resource coordination
- And many more…
The basic version of Sign-Up Sheets includes the following features:
- Unlimited number of sign-up sheets and unlimited number of sign-up slots
- Administrator can clear sign-up slots if needed
- Ability to copy a sheet
- Export all sign-up information to CSV
The Pro version of Sign-Up Sheets includes the following features:
- Ability to create Custom Task fields and Custom Sign-up form fields
- Automatically sends reminder emails before an event (optional)
- Allows customization of the confirmation and reminder emails per sheet
- Assign categories to sheets and filter by category with the [sign_up_sheet] shortcode
- Spot Locking – Locks and holds a spot for 3 minutes when a user accesses the sign-up form (optional)
- Compact View option
- WYSIWYG Visual Editor
- Setup task sign-up limits
- 1 year of Support and Updates
- For more features, checkout Sign-up Sheets Pro here:
Sign-up sheets is being used on 1000s of WordPress websites and for dozens of functions including:
- Non-profits volunteer opportunities
- Schools and PTO volunteer opportunities
- Church volunteer opportunities
- Club volunteer opportunities
- Photographer timeslot sign-ups
- Meeting room timeslot sign-ups
- And many more…
- How do I create a Sign-up Sheet page on my site?
You can do this by creating any page or post and adding the shortcode
[sign_up_sheet]to the content. Then, go to the “Sign-up Sheets” section of your WP admin and create a new sheet.
- If i update to the Pro version, will i lose my information from the free version?
No, you will not lose any information and will retain all of your current sign-up sheets and sign-ups.
- Can I change the “from” address on the confirmation email?
Settings > Sign-up Sheetsyou can specify any email you want. It defaults to the email address set in
Settings > General.
- How can I suggest an idea for the plugin?
Send us an email through our website at http://www.dlssoftwarestudios.com/contact-us/ We appreciate any and all feedback, but can’t guarantee it will make it into the next version. If you are in need a modification immediately, we are available for hire. Please contact us at the link above and we can provide a quote.
- What is the difference between “Custom Task Fields” and “Custom Sign-up Fields (pro version only)
Custom Task Fields: (on the Sign-up Sheet) are fields that appear when you create or edit a sheet in the admin on each task that you create. They are for display purposes only on the front-end of the Sign-up Sheet.
Custom Sign-up Fields: (on the Sign-up Form) are fields that users fill out on the front-end on the form they use to sign-up for an open spot
- How do I display sheets from only 1 specific category (Pro version only)
To filter by category, you can include the category id # in the shortcode to determine which category will display on that page. As an example, the following shortcode would show all sheets associated with category #5…
This plugin works perfectly. It is easy to use. I highly recommend it.
- Fixed fatal error when activating plugin in WP 4.5
- Fixed bug where trashed sheets were showing up on Export All
- Fixed fatal error if activating Pro before deactivating the free version
- Fixed bug where trashed sheets with no date specified would display on frontend
- Fixed bug where trashed individual sheet pages were available on the frontend
- Removed debug statement that was causing issues in certain browsers
- Fixed security bug on export
- Fixed sheet edit screen to prevent the quantity of available tasks from being decreased below the number of current signups
- Corrected export CSV headers
- Security fix for sign-up form
- Fixed task sorting
- Added additional error detail on adding a signup
- Fixed export CSV bug when WordPress is installed in a subfolder
- Added option for detailed debug messages
- Fixed compatibility bug with WordPress v3.5 prepare statement
- Cleaned markup for standards compliance and missing closing tags
- Fixed bug with
[sign_up_sheet]shortcode sometimes messing up headers in certain themes
- Fixed bug with sites using query strings on sign-up sheet page
- Initial public version