761 contributors have published
990 posts that generated
This plugin queries the wordpress database to count the number
of authors that have published at least one post, the total number of published posts, and
the number of approved comments sitewide. Options are available to customize the
title and appearance of the output.
- Download sidebar-stats-widget.zip
- Decompress the file contents
- Upload the sidebar-stats-widget folder to a WordPress plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin from the Administration Dashboard
- Open the Widgets page under the Appearance section
- Drag the Sidebar Stats Widget to the active sidebar
- Configure the widget options to suit your needs and click Save
- Need help? Have a suggestion?
Contributors & Developers
“Sidebar stats widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Implemented 2.8 Widgets API
- Now uses $before_widget, $after_widget, $before_title, $after_title values from the theme
- Added element ID attributes
- Condensed default options code
- Added option to wrap widget output in <li> HTML tags
- Removed options to prefix and suffix widget output