A block displaying sidebar widgets on front-end of your website.
What problem does it solve?
You can display a specific sidebar (a widgetized area) in a page content built with block editor.
Got a question or suggestion?
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Sidebar Block
- Unzip the plugin download file and upload
sidebar-blockfolder into the
- Activate the “Sidebar Block” plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Plugin works immediately after activation by adding new “Sidebar” block into WordPress native block editor. You can use the block in your page/post content then. Simply select a sidebar in block options and the sidebar will be displayed on your website front-end (if it contains widgets).
How does it work?
- Insert “Sidebar“” block into your page/post content (or into Site Editor) where you want to display the sidebar.
- In block options select a sidebar to display.
- Save the post/page/Site Editor.
- Watch the sidebar appear on your website front-end.
Please note that the sidebar has to contain some widgets you can add in Appearance → Widgets admin screen.
Yes. The plugin creates a new “Sidebar” widget area for you, if your theme does not create such sidebar (with ID of
sidebar) for you.
Yes. This is possible by using additional sidebar management plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sidebar Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Please see the
changelog.md file for details.