Using our simple [shutterpro] shortcode, you can use the ShutterPro for WordPress plugin to display any of your photographs direct on your own WordPress Blog without the need for any technical knowledge…all you need is your photo set ID which can easily be obtained from your browsers URL while looking at your photo sets on www.shutterpro.co.uk
- Unzip the archive and copy the
shutterprofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In any of your posts or pages place the shortcode [shutterpro set=”xxx”] replacing xxx with the photo set from your www.shutterpro.co.uk photo set.
- Can i limit the number of photos displayed?
— Yes, to do this simply append limit=”5″ to the shortcode where 5 is the amount to display. For example [shutterpro set=”123″ limit=”5″]
- Can i style the plugin without any loss of changes on upgrade?
— Yes, you can pass the value class=”” through the shortcode to apply additional CSS formatting.