Want see all images from your DropBox Public folder?
Want show your readers your recent photos in sidebar gallery of your blog?
It’s fast and easy way to show your photos from any event in your life:
- Last party
- Family holidays
- and any pictures you want to public
Now any important images can be viewing in minutes!
Before ShowBox installation:
- Launch your DropBox
- Click on DropBox tray and select “Open Dropbox folder”
- Open your Dropbox “Public” folder
- Open your explorer
- Drag and drop images you want to show from your explorer to your Dropbox “Public” folder
Five easy steps::
- Open your blog admin widget page: http://yourblog.com/wp-admin/widgets.php 2. Open ShowBox widget 3. Click on “Log in to Dropbox” button. Then you’ll be redirected to Dropbox site
- Please enter your Dropbox login
5. After you ‘ve been logined successfully, please open your blog main page http://yourblog.com
And let all your readers estimate what ‘s important for you. That’s all. Enjoy!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“ShowBox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Added the possibility of new DropBox account registration.