A WordPress plugin which shows the current template file name, the current theme name and included template files’ name in the tool bar.
Inspired by (and big thanks to):
The Good Way
- In your WordPress Admin, go to the Add New Plugins page
- Search for: Show Current Template
- Show Current Template should be the first result. Click the Install link.
The Old Way
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
None so far.
Excellent!! Really useful tool for developers..Thank you..
I’ve found this to be an essential plugin for theme development work; especially when needing to create child themes.
very handy for custom theme development
It’s one of the essential plugins that needs to be installed and active while developing a theme.
Excellent and very useful!!
Contributors & Developers
“Show Current Template” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- UPDATED: Make the file list scrollable.
- UPDATED: Change css to sass.
- Oops, too short.
- UPDATED: Make the height of included files names shorter
- UPDATED: update for 3.8.
- FIXED: update for 3.8.
- FIXED: Fixed the issue of not displaying the parent theme name when using a child theme.
- UPDATED: Make not to show the current file in the included files list.
- FIXED: Fixed some notices.
- FIXED: Fixed potential conflict text domain (https://github.com/tekapo/show-current-template/pull/1).
Thanks to @wokamoto san.
- UPDATED: readme.txt
- Initial release