Check out the LIVE DEMO of the plugin
- Create "custom shortcodes" easily and use them within WordPress posts
- Use any name for the created shortcode (ex:
- Use any kind of HTML as Shortcode content.
- Parameters can also added to HTML (ex:
<strong>%%mytext%%</strong> [sc:testing mytext="hello"] )
- Visual editor for adding shortcode contents.
- Global tinyMCE button available in the editing toolbar for inserting created shortcodes.
- Globally disable the shortcode when not needed.
- Can disable the shortcode, showing it to admins.
An example usage
- Create a shortcode named "adsenseAd" in the Shortcoder admin page.
- Paste the adsense code in the box given and save it.
[sc:adsenseAd] in your posts and pages.
- Tada !!! the ad appears in the post.
- Using this idea, shortcodes can be created for frequently used snippets.
- You can also add parameters (like
%%id%%) inside the snippets, and vary it like
- This plugin will be hugely useful to all !!!
DONATE: If you like this plugin, you can show your support by donating some amount.