Ever need to duplicate a paragraph of text? How about a group of links?
Maybe your doing split testing for advertising or landing pages, and you want easily
keep pages in sync. Now you can with the Shortcode Generator Plugin.
Simply create as many shortcodes as you want, and use them where ever you need them.
You can add them to pages, posts, template files, or even add a shortcode as a widget!
- Create unlimited shortcodes
- Create Shortcodes within other generated shortcodes
- Add shortcodes to pages, posts, or template files
- Add a shortcode as a widget (allows multiple instances)
- Works with WordPress shortcodes (like the caption) and other pluginís shortcodes as well!
- How can you generate a shortcode?
Once the plugin is active, go to the ShortCodes button on the left menu. Select the type of shortcode you would like, and click Add. Once created, you will be given a shortcode to place in your pages, posts, or template files.
- The page I placed a shortcode on does not load properly
Shortcodes can contain other shortcodes. This allows for great custommization and usability, however, if a shortcode contains itself it will cause problems with your pages. Make sure your shortcodes do not contain themselves.
- bug fixes for install
- Initial launch