The plugin provides four shortcode cleanup utilities. The replace utility replaces occurences of selected shortcodes with replacement text/html that you provide. The wrap utility wraps shortcode in “before” and “after” text/html that you provide. The delete utility deletes selected shortcodes (and, if you want, the content inside the selected shortcodes as well). The freeze utility replaces shortcodes with thier current static output.
- Make a full backup of your site
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, then click Plugins->add new.
- Search for the Shortcode Cleanup plugin in the plugin repository.
- Click the “install now” link under Shortcode Cleanup.
- Activate the plugin.
or, if you prefer:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How about some instructions?
Instructions are here: http://forteweb.us/shortcode-cleanup-plugin
Can you make the plugin do x?
Probably. Contact me at http://forteweb.us#contact and I’ll see what I can do.
Contributors & Developers
“Shortcode Cleanup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Beta Release