Simple – Just use the WordPress Admin panel
In your WordPress admin panel, open the ‘Plugins’ tab and click ‘Add New’
Search for ‘shopsquad’ and click ‘Install’ and then ‘Activate Plugin’
In the ‘Appearance’ tab, click on ‘Widgets’, place the plugin in a desired location, and enter in your ShopSquad username.
None so far.
Contributors & Developers
“ShopSquad” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Updating for the new ShopSquad.
- Fixed bug not allowing you to manually enter colors using pound symbol (like #FFFFFF).
- Added option to change background color. Default is ShopSquad blue (will make footer text white to look better).
- Fixed styling issues when plugin width is 220px or less. (Images auto-resize.)
- Complete plugin redesign. Now shows thumbnail, link to profile page, and invitation to join.
- Removed ‘No Stars Rating’ image if user doesn’t have any ratings.
- More improvements with the width and height settings.
- Changed plugin wording a bit. Made some UI changes to look a little better. Also, added new options to set ‘advice’ list and to configure width and height.
- Fixed bug in which the rating star image files weren’t loaded on some blogs.
- Fixed bug in which some important files weren’t being uploaded to the server.
- Initial version.