Port your Shopper.com store on WordPress.
What is Shopper.com?
Shopper.com is a powerful affiliate marketing platform for bloggers and creators.
Shopper.com allows you to work with thousands of brands automatically to increase your affiliate income, manage all of your product links in one place, and create displays that convert your visitors into customers.
What makes Shopper.com the best?
Instantly connect and earn from 25,000+ brands
The build an affiliate relationship feature on Shopper.com lets you earn from thousands of brands around the world. Using your own affiliate links or our built-in affiliate relationships, you can promote physical and digital products.
Conversion focussed product displays
Increase conversions by 35% with our simple and intuitive no-code product displays. By providing highly customizable product displays, we make it easy for your visitors to discover products, resulting in a higher conversion rate.
Manage all your affiliate product links from one place
Manage and organize all your product links in one place for easy discovery and faster conversions. Be notified when an affiliate link breaks.
Regular plugin updates and support
We regularly update and enhance the plugin. Also, our dedicated team is available to answer any questions you might have and ensure you get the most from our platform.
And many more awesome features to increase your affiliate income
Link break alerts
Receive notifications when affiliate links break or stop redirecting users to product pages.
Amazon link localization
Using the Amazon localization service, visitors are directed to the local Amazon store in their location
Understanding your product link’s conversion and click-through rates.
Designed for conversions, Gutenberg blocks compatible product displays.
From the dashboard, you can copy and share your affiliate links URLs
Data and Privacy
Your data is yours with Shopper.com. Always.
We ensure that your debug information is anonymized and secure if you choose to share it with us. You can opt-out at any time without affecting your store.
This plugin provides 1 block.
Where do I start?
With Shopper.com, getting started is easy and free. Shopper.com can be easily integrated into your WordPress site
- Download and install the Shopper.com WordPress plugin
- Activate the plugin
- Login to your Shopper.com account or create a free account if you do not have one.
- Add your Shopper.com products to your WordPress posts and pages. Create unlimited product displays and insert them instantly into your posts and pages.
How does this work?
Think of WordPress as the frontend and Shopper.com as the backend. You still manage your store data inside Shopper.com (e.g., adding and editing products) and those changes automatically show inside WordPress.
Is this SEO friendly?
Structured data, semantic alt text, and indexable content have all been followed according to SEO best practices.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Who can benefit more from Shopper.com?
Shopper.com is ideal for those doing affiliate marketing, tracking, or managing affiliate links, whether they are website owners, affiliate marketers, or creators.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shopper.com” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Shopper.com” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: Product/collection selection popup overlay issue fixes
- Add: New themes and layouts
- Add: API-based authentication was removed and username-based authentication was implemented
- Add: An inbuilt help page has been added
- Add: Product displays have been added
- Update: Design improvements
- Update: Enhancements to the user experience
- Update: Enhancements to the design
- Fix: Connection issue fixes
- Fix: Style issue fixes and other bug fixes
- Add: Revamped settings UI and bug fixes
- Fix: Style issue fixes for some devices
- Fix: Style conflict issue fixes
- Fix: Store URL formatting issue fixes
- Add: Databse upgrade automation and bug fixes
- Fix: API connection related issue fixes
- Add: Feature to debug issues with the plugin more specifically
- Fix: Connection status display issue fix
- Fix: Style conflict issue fixes
Upgrade Notification:If you are updating from a version < 2.4.0, please remove the current plugin by deactivating it and deleting the plugin, thendo a fresh install.
- Update: Database structure update
- Add: Gutenberg block support
- Update: URL structure update to be more SEO friendly