This plugin adds text message notifications for new orders.
After checkout, the merchant will receive a text message with new order information.
This process occurs in the background without needing action from the customer.
- Need help with your Shopp ecommerce store? Hire a Shopp consultant today.
- View additional WordPress plugins for Shopp by Lorenzo Orlando Caum, Enzo12 LLC
- Follow Lorenzo on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, and Github
Credit to Adam Sewell who wrote the original code that allowed data to be transferred from Shopp after checkout. This code has been extended for several other services.
Credit to Clockwork who created the PHP API Wrapper for the Clockwork API.
Need a Shopp developer to help you with your Shopp? Hire a Shopp consultant today.
What do you think about video tutorials for Shopp? Web-based lessons and tutorial videos from Shopp 101
- You’ll need to have an account with Clockwork
- Ensure that your Shopp is activated and up-to-date.
- Download Shopp + Clockwork. Unzip the
- Upload the
shopp-clockworkfolder to the
- Activate Shopp + Clockwork through the Plugins menu in the WordPress admin.
- Go to Shopp 101 → + Clockwork.
- Enter your API Key and your Mobile Phone Number including country calling code for Clockwork and click Save Settings.
- How do I get an account with Clockwork?
Visit clockworksms.com to register for an account.
- What is Shopp and how do I get it?
Shopp is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress. Learn more about Shopp.
- Are there any other extensions available for Shopp?
Yes, there are different extensions available including emailing marketing, short message service (sms) notifications, forms & reporting, help desk, and more. Please visit Shopp 101.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shopp + Clockwork” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed name of menu from + Extensions to Shopp 101
- Verified support for WP 3.9.2
- Verified support for Shopp 1.3.5
- Removed links to old domain name
- Only load CSS on WP admin screen
- Moved to new menu
- Verified support for WordPress 3.5
- Removed social sharing
- Verified support for Shopp 1.2.4 and 1.2.5
- Attempting to correct issue with svn
- First version!