Shop2API is a service where you can connect your WooCommerce web-shop to other external web shops.
Currently, we offer a WooCommerce to Bol connection where if your data is updated on your WooCommerce shop it will be
updated on Bol. When you run a promotion you can add a “Bol Price Metadata” field in Woocommerce which can have a different
price than in WooCommerce and will be automatically updated in Bol
Future connections will include WooCommerce to Amazon,
if you require any connections or suggestion can be sent to email@example.com
Bol Koopblok Service: We added a Bol.com koopblok service which is an additional service which will lower the price on boll and
check if koopblok is reached. If koopblok reached, your WooCommerce will be updated with that price.
You can customize with how much the price will be lowered and when it will stop lowering the price.
1) After installing Shop2Api, a new menu item will be available in your WordPress installation, you can continue and click on it and enter you token which was mailed to you.
2) If you want to use the trial version you there is a button “Use Trail Account” where you can enter your account and start using Shop 2 API without restrictions for 6 months.
2) After you clicked on the connect button the Token will be linked to your URL and will also be the URL for your WooCommerce connection. If you need to unlink it, you can mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3) If the connection with the red icon still needs to be connected to your web shop, clicking on the icons will open the connection screens.
4) You can click on the WooCommerce icon, and you will be rerouted to the WooCommerce permission screen as below.
5) When you click on the Bol Icon the above screen will open where you can enter your client id and secret.
6) Map Woocommerce Sections to Bol
WooCommerce have Categories, Tags, Attributes and Metadata, this is to group your data logically and will be used for groupings in Bol.
Here you would want to map which WooCommerce Grouping to Bol’s Grouping
Ex. Behang Tag on WC ⇒ Behang on Bol
7) Map Woocommerce Fields to Bol Fields
This is the field mappings you want to map to bol
Contributors & Developers
“Shop 2 API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Shop 2 API” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Shop 2 API” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Wording Change on Readme.txt
Updated Mapping Page Offer Visuals.
Mapping Visual Changes
1) Added images to the woocommerce dropdown
2) Sorted the woocommerce dropdown.
3) If the bol image is “Cover Image” it will take the 1st image.
4) Any other image fields it will take the rest of the images.
1) Moved heading into one file and changed logo.
2) Default Checkbox on woocommerce product page to “no”
3) Check WooCommerce authentication, cannot disable access to customer data. Added disclaimer for usage.
4) Added Commission and Shipping fields when mapping categories.
5) Bug and Performance fixes.
2) Category table visual updates
3) Added show more button to the report table.
4) Removed Request/Response columns on report table.
5) Add colours to Fail/Error states on report table.
1) Add header buttons for FAQ and “Log a Bug”
2) Add remove offer button, so that an offer can be removed from bol.com.
3) Added “Sync to Bol” checkbox on the woocommerce quick edit screen.
1) Added a message to WC product screen to show that a sync started.
2) Bug fixes.
3) Redesign of Dashboard page.
4) Made Dashboard translatable.
1) Added Refactored Report
2) Added Summary on Dashboard
1) Added sync and koopblok service for variants
2) Added Koopblok service
3) Visual Changes
4) Bug Fixes
1) Add default values when saving a mapping for the first time.
1) When a parent product was set to not sync, and it is enabled to sync, all variations will also be enabled to sync.
2) Removed popup to say sync started as it interfere with the quick edit.
1) Added Order Service to Sync up your orders from Bol.com to WooCommerce.
2) Fix small bugs on the koopblok service.
1) Added new features to the order service
1.1) Added the status to which the order will be synced over, “Pending, Processing, On Hold”
1.2) Added marked as paid checkbox where the order will be marked as processing and the stock will be updated accordingly.
1) Bug Fix where the reporting screen was not showing correctly
1) Wording updates for trial versions.
2) Give notice for trial versions.
1) Reworked sync order functionality to work better.
2) Fixed a bug in the sync order where it may create a empty order in WooCommerce
3) When a order is in a error state in can be retried if the error has been fixed. Status will go to PENDING
4) If the order in error has been loaded manually, it can just be set to STOPPED.
5) Added dashboard panels to show how many orders was synced each day.
1) Updated the front end to display if Bol.com provided a dropdown.
2) Add icon if the value provided should be an image.
1) Updated front end to add Other Images to be send to Bol.com
1) Small bug fix on removing previous mappings.
1) Added an EAN Number field to the product page
2) Extended the EAN Number field to variations
3) EAN Numbers can now be split up with a comma, so multiple EAN’s can be sent over to Bol.com
1) Added an EAN Number to the order sync page
2) Small WooCommerce API Changes
1) Implementation of Combo Deals
1) Fix bug where the EAN numbers gets overwritten on quick-save.
1) Added Bol Order Id in the Order List
2) Added Use Bol.com Price on the Order Service Screen (Use the price from Bol.com)
3) Added WooCommerce Order field to the Order Service Screen (Overwrite the E-Mail received from Bol.com)