Integrates your shootQ account with your blog. You can integrate your public contact form into any page or post. You can also integrate your ProPhoto Blog 2, 3 & 4 contact form with shootQ. You can also use Contact Form 7, CformsII and custom forms to send data directly to shootQ. This plugin is provided free by Flaunt Books.
- How easy is this to install?
It can be installed, activated & integrated within 2 minutes.
- After activating, how do I display my contact form?
Create or edit a page / post and insert the following shortcode:
You can add the form to your theme using this in your theme:
- Can it process my ProPhoto Contact Form?
You’ll need to be using ProPhoto 3 with a build number of #664 or higher for the plugin to work instantly without the need to modify any theme files.
If you aren’t, contact ProPhoto here: http://www.prophotoblogs.com/support/contact/ for an update.
- The plugin is being unzipped when I download it and I’m using a Mac. How do I fix that?
If you are using a Mac please be sure that your browser does not unzip or decompress the attachment. It needs to remain intact as shootq.zip. There are settings for both Safari & Firefox which allow you control over whether downloads and attachments are automatically unzipped / decompressed. If you can’t solve this you’ll need to upload (FTP) the unzipped shootq folder into your wordpress plugins directory. The folder name should be “shootq” and it should contain 3 php files and 2 folders.
You can then visit your plugins page in WordPress and activate the Plugin. Skip to Step Three.
- Fixed hooks to enable proper integration with updates to both shootQ and ProPhoto.
- Reverse compatibility fixes for all version of ProPhoto Blogs
- Added expanded ability for any form to initiate shootQ by adding a hidden field name shootq.
- Fixed several other styling and data saving issues.
- Added better links to the settings from the plugin description and activation links.
- Fixed a save settings problem.
- Updated ProPhoto instructions as you need to be using ProPhoto 3 with a build number of #664 or higher. Contact ProPhoto http://www.prophotoblogs.com/support/contact/ for an update.
- Added ProPhoto blog form hook so ProPhoto users don’t have to modify their templates.
- Improved the styling of the plugin by utilizing the JQuery UI Library. Added Tabs & Accordian for specific instructions and FAQ.
- Added Tweet this and a link to contact Flaunt Books for help with integration & customization.
- Fixed minor tweaks to admin & plugin page.
- Fixed image & style sheet errors for admin of plugin.
- First stable release
- Initial Setup & Beta Testing