NOTE! FIRST RELEASE – MAY CONTAIN LOTS OF BUGS!
Use at own risk!
Sharing is caring and a lot of us came to love a plugin for WordPress called Shared Items Post. Problem is, it was buggy and outdated, and the author stopped answering calls. So this is a new stab at that same functionality.
What it does: Use Google Reader to share with notes, set up some options in the admin panel of SharedItems2WP and watch your notes and links automatically and on schedule become a beautiful post in your WordPress blog. Really simple and extremely handy to keep that daily blog post coming.
How to use:
- Simple setup, just enter the URL to your public sharing page from Google reader
- Set timer, or ”Run Now”
- Edit post template using simple elements
- Set default Author, Category and Tags
- There’s no step five…
- more info on jardenberg.se
- Stability. The previous version hade some timing- and duplicate issues.
- Link resolver. If you share a Feedburner URL we will do everything possible to resolve that to the proper url.
- Code cleanup.
- Fixed a long overdue problem with simplepie.
- Jonas Skovmand world_eggplant
- Marcus Fridholm scatcat
This plugin follows the [standard WordPress installation method]:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit your settings, It should be pretty much self-explanatory
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SharedItems2WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SharedItems2WP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress timezone setting is now honored.
- Try to fix problem with Simplepie. Uses
- In sync with Github. Bugfix
- Inital public release
- First version, only on Github