The easiest way to add sharing buttons to your blog posts for:
Facebook, Digg, Twitter, Email, Reddit, StumbleUpon, etc.
The buttons appear only AFTER you have published your blog post.
You can always change what buttons you want to appear.
What makes it different from other sharing plugins?
Having large buttons for only the most popular sharing sites is far more effective than a single sharing link that overwhelms users with tons of sharing options.
- Maximize your traffic (more than any other sharing plugin)
- Increase SEO (via social media backlinks)
Want to add photo galleries to your blog posts?
- Try our Gallery plugin: http://development.picturesurf.org/fotoglif-gallery
- It’s used by TechCrunch and 5,000 other blogs (it’s the only plugin that increases your revenue, SEO, and offers 20M+ free stock images)
- Watch the demo video on YouTube (2:44)
If you enjoyed our plugin and would like to help us translate it into another language, please contact us.
We borrowed our icons from the magnificent FamFamFam.
This plugin is free for everyone! It’s released under the GPL, so you can use it on your personal or commercial blog. If you really love our plugin you can thank us by leaving a small donation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- Download Picturesurf Gallery and unzip its contents into:
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin section of the Admin Panel and you’re done!