Automatically manage the addition of ASX Announcements to your website via the Share Link WordPress plug-in.
Share Link is a subscription service that includes the ability to display share prices, commodity prices, graphs and automatically upload ASX Announcements to your website.
This plugin allows customisation of the presentation of ASX Announcements received via Share Link. This includes display style, pagination, groupings by year, month and more.
Note: requires a subscription to Share Link available from Share Link
Installation of this plugin works as per any standard plugin:
- Upload the zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Register for an account via Share Link Website and receive an activation code
- Click on the Share Link icon in the side bar and enter your registration details
- I am being asked for a registration code, how do I get one?
You need to purchase a subscription to Share Link Gold to use the plugin. Please visit Share Link Website for details and contact us to purchase a license.
- Where can I find further instructions?
Once installed there is a full help section under the Share Link menu, this should cover all requirements of the plugin.
- I cannot find the answer to my query what should I do?
Visit the Share Link Website and contact us with your query.
Contributors & Developers
“Share Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added isPermaLink false flag to RSS to generate valid RSS
- Fixed Verification Step
- Fixed Error File
- Added Error File
- Fixed External data feed dependency
- Fixes for duplicate announcements under certain conditions.
- Fix an error that caused announcements not to update.
- Use SSL when the requesting page is on SSL.
- Allow short codes to be real short codes.
- Bug fixes for HTML embedding.
- Updated graph embed help.
- Minor update to resync version numbers correctly.
- Minor update to ASX announcements.
- Fix a bug related to ASX announcements.
- Add a short tag to use the Version 3 Graph renderer.
- Bug fix for installed state detection.
- Updates to make it work with WordPress 4.0.
- Adjustments for announcement downloads.
- Pagination links are more robust based on WP URI configuration
- Made initial creation of wp-content/sharelink folder more reliable
- Small changes to plugin to update read me etc.
- Initial release
- Beta release