Need to show a post to someone but they don’t have a WordPress user account? Share Drafts Publicly allows you to generate a private URL for non-users to view post drafts with a simple click of a button.
- WordPress version 3.0 and later (tested at 3.4.2)
- Unpack the download package.
- Upload all files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, with folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Share Drafts Publicly” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed PHP error when determining if draft should be shown.
- Fixed PHP notice when getting draft URL or draft status.
- Fixed WordPress coding standards issues.
- Added “sdp_allowed_post_status” filter for setting which post statuses will present the “Share Drafts Publicly” metabox.
- Moved public draft controls to separate meta box.
- Fixed bug where secret key changes on saving a new draft
- Initial release