The Share Cluster plug-in is a product we are calling, “Share Cluster.” Create your content and then have that content shared with other websites
inside of the your cluster of owned sites. All of the sites in your cluster will talk to each other site, sharing their content. The plug-in will
create a custom content-type specific to the Share-Cluster plug-in. These pieces of content can show up in a widget area. Links are clicked and
people are sent through to a destination page. The links are shared to a network of other AdCluster plugins active on other sites. Each site must
name and be named to allow the transfer of ads and similar content.
- Creates A Custom Post Type
* body (HTML)
* display dimensions
* attachments (images, etc.)
- Hit Tracker
* IP address
* time / date
* from what page
* shows when ad was displayed even if not clicked
- Place content region as a widgets
- Name network locations where ads are pulled
- Localized cluster content will be shown in rotation
Install the plugin from the WordPress repository in the usual way.
Activate the plugin on your WordPress plugins page
Repeat step 1 and 2 on other websites
Share the definition information between the websites.
- Nothing yet
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Share Cluster” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version 1.0.0 June 22, 2014
- Initial version
Version 1.01 August 1, 2014
- Internal changed – not released to public
Version 1.02 August 5, 2014
- Added Video Links in Documentation
- Removed Bogus Remote Entry
- Updated screenshots