This widget connects to your Shapeways account and displays a dynamic list of designs. It works in two modes:
Widget: just add the ‘Shapeways Gallery’ widget to your theme and configure it.
In a post: enter the following shortcode in a post:
[shapeways option=value …]
Available options are:
- shop – the name of your shop
- shopsection – the name of a section in your shop (ignored if ‘shop’ hasn’t been set).
- fav – display the favorites of this username
- cols, rows – the number of columns and rows in your widget.
- style – allowed valued are ‘light’ and ‘dark’. The default value is ‘light’
For in-depth information on this widget, see the widget tutorial page on Shapeways.com.
Just download and install the plugin. No further configuration is necessary.
Contributors & Developers
“Shapeways Gallery Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Changed default number of rows to 3, and number of columns to 1
- Public release on Shapeways.com