Allows to turn off the WordPress site, while Shabat of High Holidays are going
on in your area.
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If you want to change the look of the page that is displayed, click Settings->Shabat Keeper enter the HTML for the page you want to show up.
- What kind of HTML can I put in?
You enter the contents of the entire HTML file. You can include inline styles, or links to external style sheets and external images.
- How to set my location?
Enter Lattitude, Longitude and Offset to proper boxes in Setup page.
Contributors & Developers
“Shabat Keeper” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- in case IP location is not detected time of Server is used. Add your server location in configuration page.
- changed mechanism of locking comments. Now comment form section is not displayed in page, using styling.
- fixed issue with current time detection. Current time was reported without Offset difference.
- corrected plugin URL
- reports city, state and country of visitor
- determine shabat time by user’s IP/location.
- text area now uses tinyMCE for adding message to locked page.
- Added message to display in case comments are locked
- time will be detected according to UTC +/- current offset
- added functionality to close comments on shabat and open on ordinary day.
Thanks to Autoclose plugin
(http://ajaydsouza.com/wordpress/plugins/autoclose/) by Ajay D’Souza for idea
- added selector for Full lock and Only comments.
- added Shabat date calculations
- modified default page
- Forked underConstruction by Jeremy Massel plugin