Allows to turn off the WordPress site, while Shabat of High Holidays are going
on in your area.
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- If you want to change the look of the page that is displayed, click Settings->Shabat Keeper enter the HTML for the page you want to show up.
- What kind of HTML can I put in?
You enter the contents of the entire HTML file. You can include inline styles, or links to external style sheets and external images.
- How to set my location?
Enter Lattitude, Longitude and Offset to proper boxes in Setup page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shabat Keeper” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Shabat Keeper” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- in case IP location is not detected time of Server is used. Add your server location in configuration page.
- changed mechanism of locking comments. Now comment form section is not displayed in page, using styling.
- fixed issue with current time detection. Current time was reported without Offset difference.
- corrected plugin URL
- reports city, state and country of visitor
- determine shabat time by user’s IP/location.
- text area now uses tinyMCE for adding message to locked page.
- Added message to display in case comments are locked
- time will be detected according to UTC +/- current offset
- added functionality to close comments on shabat and open on ordinary day.
Thanks to Autoclose plugin
(http://ajaydsouza.com/wordpress/plugins/autoclose/) by Ajay D’Souza for idea
- added selector for Full lock and Only comments.
- added Shabat date calculations
- modified default page
- Forked underConstruction by Jeremy Massel plugin