Sexy Polling – Find out what your audience thinks! You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!
- Votes progress feature – You can use timeline bar to see how users voted over time!
- More then 10 beautiful skins.
- Ajax based – no page reload.
- Completely new checkbox selection effect, implemented special for SEXY extensions.
- Customizable look and feel with live preview – Create your own skin using our sexy Template Creator. See demo
- Set start and end dates.
- Shows estimated time until poll starting.
- Users can add their own answers.
- Single/multiple voting (checkbox, radiobutton).
- Reset votes on certain answers.
- Set allowed count of checked options.
- Set custom voting period. (Allow users to vote on certain poll once a day, or once an our …).
- Shows countdown timer and estimated time user can vote again.
- Hide results, if user not voted.
- Set voting permissions, “add answer” permissions!
- Very easy to install and configure.
- A lot of stunning effects.
Note: Free version has the Powered By text in the bottom of the poll
- Unlimited polls.
- Unlimited answers.
- Voting statistics See demo
- Countries statistics See demo
- Multiple polls on same page.
- No Powered By text
- PRO support.
IMPORTANT: If you think you found a bug in Sexy Polling or have any problem or question concerning it, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
use Support Forum for your questions and support requests!
- Upload the entire sexy-polling folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or upload the .zip package through Plugins->Add New->Upload.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Sexy Polling’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
Use it and be happy!
Contributors & Developers
“Sexy Polling” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Minor corrections, major changes coming soon
V 0.9.3 – 18/12/2013
- Corrected notices
- Make compatible with WordPress 3.8
- Added powered by text
V 0.9.2 – 14/11/2013
- Shortcode corrections
V 0.9.1 – 31/10/2013
- Initial release