SetCron allows you to schedule cronjobs on your wordpress admin panel. SetCron works by pinging your designated urls periodically according to your settings via an automator.
- Full crontab functionality
- Timezone support
- Start / Stop settings
- Unlimited executions (Run every minute)
- Email Reports
- Failure Notifications
- Execution Statistics
This service entitles you to 1 free cronjob but you do need to signup for an API key at setcron.com
Sign up takes less than 30 seconds and you can use gmail, yahoo or facebook to login.
If you have any questions, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, check out https://www.setcron.com.
- Upload the
setcronfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or upload the setcron zip file directly at Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- Activate the Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the
- You will see a notification to add an API key.
- Go to the Settings -> SetCron and enter your API key
- If you don’t have an API key, you have to sign up at https://www.setcron.com.
- Once you have enter a valid API key, you can add, edit and delete your scheduled tasks which will execute periodically according to the crontab setting of each task.
SetCron provides support and FAQs for all its users here. You may also post your request here at the support tab.
Contributors & Developers
“SetCron” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Tested against wordpress version 4.2.x.
Added delete function under ‘Bulk Actions’.
Removed some unused files and folders from assets.