ServerBuddy by PluginBuddy.com tests server configuration to look for problems with hosting configuration and determine hosting quality. Additionally it provides several tools such a WordPress CRON viewer, site size mapper, database table viewer, and more.
- Fixed minor bug.
- Fixed tag issue.
- Fixed version error.
- Adjusted file permissions < 755 check from OK to WARNING level.
- Fixed broken display of phpinfo().
- Minor tweak.
- Complete plugin rewrite.
- Improved testing.
- Added graphical site size map.
- Added cron management system.
- Added Directory Size Map
- Corrected WordPress Extend returning 0.1.3 instead of 0.1.5.
- Correct phpinfo issue.
- Corrected usage of function split to explode.
- Replaced one instance of PHP shorttag to long version.
- Added check to see if peak memory usage is checkable.
- Fixed wp-admin file permission check.
- Fixed admin user login check.
- Added additional security checks.
- Updated WordPress.org link.
- Initial public release.
The automatic plugin installer should work for most people. Manual installation is easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Upload the ServerBuddy directory from the ServerBuddy ZIP file into your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Follow any other on-screen directions.
- Where can I find additional information about this plugin?
- Are there tutorials for using this plugin?
Contributors & Developers
“ServerBuddy by PluginBuddy.com” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors