This plugin is a really simple and quick plugin that puts the hostname of the server that the page was viewed from. This is useful if you are hosting your blog on many servers and want to see which one the current page came from. It puts the hostname as a HTML comment in the source code where the footer is. Now there isn’t many reasons you may use this for but for the ones that do want to use it, here it is.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the ‘snat-hostname-detector’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Snat's Hostname Detector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Snat's Hostname Detector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed the internal variable names and plugin name to match my other plugins.
- Updated so it should now include the hostname on most PHP installations.
- The first version of this plugin