With this plugin you will be able to manage your sites, inner pages and internal links, set up analytics code, embed optin forms, display page metrics, and much more.
In order to use this plugin, you will need to have an account with us. Don’t have an account? Why not check out our pricing plans and try us out. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Add Post/Page as Inner Page – To add a post or page as an inner page in SERPed.net, simply click on ‘Add Post To SERPed’ or ‘Add Page to SERPed’ and fill out the short form.
- Site Metrics Widget – Create a widget to show your page’s metrics in your sidebar.
- Web Analytics – You can use the plugin to install your Web Analytics tracking code, without having to add it to every page you want to track. A huge time-saver!
- Site Auditor Pro – Create an optin form to offer a free website audit to your visitors, using Site Auditor Pro.
- Link Projects – Create a project to automatically generate internal links when specific words are used. Great for affiliate marketers!
- Keywords Statistics – View useful keyword statistics, for cool insights.
- Auto Updates – Automate WordPress, plugin and theme updates.
For more info, check out our article: The New SERPed.net WordPress Plugin is Here!
For product updates, tips and more, visit our blog…
Please take note that the plugin calls Piwik’s API for website analytics. These APIs are used for the purpose of tracking the number of visitors to your sites, actions per visit, page viewers, total searches, downloads and outlinks.
- After you have installed and activated our plugin, you will see a new menu called ‘SERPed.net’ in the sidebar of your WordPress admin page.
- Go to SERPed.net -> Settings and enter your Plugin Key which you can generate in the ‘Integrations’ section in your SERPed.net account.
Contributors & Developers
“SERPed.net” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
You can find updates, details of changes, as well as plugin training on our blog: https://www.serped.com/