SEO Tag Cloud Widget displays the tag cloud in a SEO-friendly way, using a search engine optimized html markup.
It looks the same as the default WordPress Cloud Tag, but with an optimized html markup.
You can put it to your sidemenu.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Presentation’ or ‘Design’ menu
- Go to ‘Widgets’ menu
- Drag & Drop the SEO Tag Cloud Widget to the place you would like to display the tag cloud
- Optionally change the title, maximum number of shown tags
Contributors & Developers
“SEO Tag Cloud Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Number of shown tags can be set in the control
- Added “nolink” format
- Added option to change text-transform: NoNe | UPPERCASE | Capitalize | lowercase
- Added credit link
- Added argument to seo_tag_cloud_widget_style for manual (non widget) use
- Added Hungarian translation
- Added target=”…” option for links
- Added extra parameter to use with Authors Widget
- Added largest parameter to set how many em-s to add for the biggest tag
- Added feature to sort by any field to use with Authors Widget
- Added feature to display the tag-cloud as a 3D ball
- Fixed tag-ball position, height
- Added preview in widget settings
- Added Romanian translation
- Fixed Chrome render bug
- Added option: size_curve: uniformly-distributed or proportional
- Changed hide_credit to show_credit to comply with WP guidelines
- Changed donation button to comply with WP guidelines
- Added onReady for jquery.ball
- Fixed division by zero bug