Save time editing SEO data on multiple pages by using a single editor that pulls in meta title, description, and keyword into a single view. This plugin fully integrates with WordPress SEO and All In One SEO Pack plugins by auto-detecting what plugin you’re using.
If you need support with this plugin, please Contact us on our contact form
- Upload the
seo-editorfolder to the
- Make sure you have either the WordPress SEO by Yoast or All In One SEO Pack plugin installed and enabled.
- Activate the SEO Editor through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new Bulk Editor submenu item will appear under the menu item for the seo plugin you are using.
- Does this work with custom post types?
- Can I edit taxonomy and user meta data in bulk?
Yes, as long as you are using the WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast.
The standard version of All in One SEO Pack does not support this functionality.
Contributors & Developers
“SEO Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added support for Yoast SEO Premium
- Fixed pagination for taxonomies
- Fixed issue with displaying international special characters
- Fixed bug when saving changes multiple times without switching pages
- Fixed minor PHP notice
- Fix default sort order for Users
- Updated menu ordering for compatibility with Yoast SEO 3+
- Updated menu ordering for compatibility with Yoast SEO 2.3+
- Bugfix for Save Changes
- Fix issue with saving of WordPress SEO Meta Description
- Initial Release