SEO Smart Links provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, nofollow and much more.
SEO Smart Links can automatically link keywords and phrases in your posts and comments with corresponding posts, pages, categories and tags on your blog.
Further SEO Smart links allows you to set up your own keywords and set of matching URLs. Finally SEO Smart links allows you to set nofollow attribute and open links in new window.
It is a perfect solution to get your blog posts interlinked or add affiliate links to other sites.
Everything happens completely transparent, and you can edit the options from the administration settings panel.
SEO Smart Links Premium is now available with premium support and new features.
Some of the ideas of SEO Smart Links plugin came from other plugins. So I can at least thank these people:
This file is part of SEO Smart Links.
SEO Smart Links is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
SEO Smart Links is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with SEO Smart Links. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- Use the Options page to change your options
- That is all. You can check your posts for new links.
- How do I correctly use this plugin?
Just install activate it on your blog. Default options are enough to get you going. If you want to tweak it, you can always edit the options. Be sure to check “ignore” options where you can state what keywords and phrases not to link.
- How do I enable SEO Smart Links cache?
Make sure you have enabled WordPress cache by adding this line to your wp-config.php
Please be careful when editing this file and always make a backup!
- Can I suggest an feature for the plugin?
Of course, visit SEO Smart Links Home Page
First I try free version on 3 different sites. All works fine.
After I bought pro version: I suggest to try some feature on your site; this is very powerful plugin but in some cases I think can conflict with some other plugin or theme.
Actually I’m using pro plugin on 2 different themes without problems and with all SEO advantages regarding linking.
i install the plugin and my server is busy abruptly… i deinstall the plugin every works fine and then same again. this plugin is dangerous
very poor and no available explaination
It still does a good job. I am using it on all my blogs. More development would be great.
This plugin is awesome.
Title says it all. Worked for a while, premium version not been updated in ages. No support whatsoever.
Contributors & Developers
“SEO Smart Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed load on save post
- Major update of the code
- Fixed all reported bugs
- Performance improvements
- Many new features
- If oyu like this update please rate the plugin!
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility
- Fixed new line at the end of the file
- Load Custom keywords periodically from a URL (thanks to Luke Crouch)
- Fixed a few bugs
- Released SEO Smart Links Premium (read more http://www.prelovac.com/products/seo-smart-links)
- Fixed a nofollow link issue
- WP 3.0+ compatibility
- Added feature to generate only one link per target url (credits Arjun Sandhu http://www.arjunsandhu.com/)
- Added Prevent duplicate links for custom keywords options (credits Adrian Ramiro)
- Added support RSS feed processing
- Added LIMIT 2000 to most queries, should speed things up on large sites
- General bug fixes. Fixed the issue with str_split. Solved heading issue which changed style code in heading tags.
- Prevent linking inside heading tags (h1, h2..) (credits to Chris Tew)
- Readme file consolidated
- No more linking partial words (\b added to regexp)
- Added option to exclude certain posts and pages from automatic linking (credits to Gabriel Paladino)
- Performance optimization and new option to link to cats and tags with used at least n times (thanks Dominik Deobald!)
- Added the option for case sensitive matching
- Added support for non-english characters (Unicode)
- Added support for keyword synonyms (in keywords section of the settings screen)