Sentinote provides a complete Evernote integration solution for WordPress. It allows you to quickly make changes to your website or blog by simply typing notes inside Evernote.
Note: Seeking contributor.
- Easy publishing to your WordPress website using Evernote.
- Create a blog post by tagging your note with “published”.
- Create a page by tagging your note with “published” and “page”.
- Your Evernote notes, thus your website, are always backed up by Evernote.
- Extend your website features with WordPress plugins and themes.
- Use plugin/theme shortcodes inside your Evernote notes.
- Markdown and Markdown Extra support.
- Collaborative reviewing by sharing your Evernote notebook.
- Collaborative editing of your website by giving write access to your shared Evernote notebook (Evernote Premium Feature).
- Sentinote updates will automatically show up in your WordPress dashboard (for valid license holders only).
- An Evernote account.
- A self-/hosted WordPress website (Not a WordPress.com website. They don’t support 3rd party plugins)
- Evernote’s tools require that your website runs PHP 5.3 or higher. Most hosting providers meet this requirement although some hosts do not enable this by default. A simple support ticket to your provider will do the trick.
Sentinote documentation can be found at http://sentinote.com/documentation/