This plugin provides an easy, lightweight way to let your users sign up for your Sendy list.
You can use it to sign up users for several different lists by placing the widget in the sidebar.
Email validation before user submit the form.
Please note that you will need Sendy Setup on your server before you can use this widget.
- is easy to use
- email validation before submitting to sendy
- encourages the collection of only information that you actually need i.e. an email address (or name if you want)
- Please send me your feedback here for any new features you want to see in next version of this plugin.I will be glad to receive feedback.
Want more features:
- Integration with woocommerce
- Captcha to prevent spam
- Support Multiple list subscription
- Shortcode for subscribe and unsubscribe forms
- Terms & conditions checkbox
- Ajax Enabled
- Subscriber count in Frontend of widget
Please check Sendy Widget Pro
- How to use it?
Go to Appearence-> Widget in Admin panel , add the Sendy installation url and list Id and save it. Check the screenshot for more info
- Have Feedback
Please send me your feedback here for any new features you want to see in next version of this plugin.I will be glad to receive feedback.
Works as expected & simple. Not possible to use 2 times on the same page.
it is nice and light-weight plugin.
Sendy is a very cheap and simple newsletter solution. I lack more advanced reporting features (not a problem of plugin), for example comparison which campaign performed better. For those, I use a free connector to KPI Watchdog where I can get also woocommerce and google analytics numbers.
Here is more info:
- First stable version released.