Sendit enables you to send newsletters and collect subscribers from your blog. You can manage one or more lists and put the subscription form via a shortcode in post/pages or using the Sendit widget. You can extract content from post or pages or create your own content to send to subscribers, now also with featured images. Furthermore, you can edit template for each mailing lists by just writing some html and css code on header and footer.
Checkout Sendit Official Website to extend your plugin with a lot of features:
- Add a subscription widget form in your sidebar or pages
- Mailing list and subscribers management ajax powered in wp-admin
- Double opt-in subscription widget
- Custom post type integration
- Send your posts to your readers with featured image
- Build and send newsletter within WordPress
- SMTP integration (works great with external SMTP services)
- Sendit Pro email Template Manager (removed and included for free from 2.4.0)
- Sendit Pro Scheduler
- Sendit Pro Css Inliner (included for free from 2.4.0)
- Sendit Pro Csv Export
- Sendit Pro Google analytics campaign tracker
- Sendit Pro Woocommerce importer (new from 2.3.7)
- 2.4.0 Big changes and code clean. New ajax subscriptions form and new subscribers managements system, datatable removed, and useless js files deleted. Template manager and CSS inliner added for free.
- 2.3.7 Fixes some errors editable subscribers table, datatable to manage and search subscribers and list segmentation tool
- 2.3.6 Spinner added to send to editor
- 2.3.5 Global refactoring for send_to_editor in tinymce (ajax powered) and general fixes (Thanks to Lorenzo)
- 2.3.4 add column list_parent for segmentation plugins
- 2.3.3 Ajax improvements and Woocommerce customers email import setup
- 2.3.2 Swedish language addes (Thanks to Fuad Sabanovic) and notices box fixed
- 2.3.1 Admin buttons css fixes
- 2.3.0 Admin css improvements
- 2.2.9 Newsletter duplication – enables you to duplicate newsletters, useful when you have newsletters that you want to replicate.
- 2.2.8 Smtp hard fixes and debug – improved compatibility for better cron job integration
- 2.2.7 Fixes some errors on log – disabled autosave and revisions for newsletter post type
- 2.2.6 Fixes some warnings and builds better interface with the new wp-admin
- 2.2.5 Fixes unsubscribe link duplication
Version 2 is completely rebuilt based on custom post type. It gives you the chance to send more than 1 post selected from the custom post type panel newsletter, using pro version allows you to send professional newsletter scheduled and with wonderful responsive and customizable templates. If you are a Woocommerce user it’s possible to include also your products in your newsletter.
All other information (general, changelog, installation, upgrade, usage) you need about this plugin can be found here: Sendit readme.
sendit dirto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to settings and edit your mailing list or create new one
- Setup (if needed) your SMTP favorite settings
- Setup (if you have large list) the interval and how many emails to sends
- if you need to send large mailing list get the pro version at http://senditplugin.com
Sendit Readme (Installation Tab)
Waiting for the developer to update his plugin and fix some bugs