This plugin makes it possible to let visitors send the current page URL to their E-mail address. It allows you to place a small customizable form in your pages where users can fill out their e-mail address and have the current page URL sent to themselves.
This plugin was initially developed for a business purpose. When your company attends a fair or exhibition, visitors walk by your stand and occasionally take home a paper flyer. More often, flyers get thrown away. The solution? Remind your visitors of downloading the document in PDF once they get home! They only have to enter their e-mail address and hit submit. Next moment the URL is in their Inbox. On your page, you can list as many documents as needed.
The plugin can be placed on pages or as a sidebar widget. It will send the page you view it on. The plugin displays a form which can be customized.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the ‘Send Link Home’ settings page to customize the plugin.
- See how and where to enable the plugin on your site.
Contributors & Developers
“Send Link Home” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Place CAPTCHA text in front of noise
- First release