This plugin has been retired. No further development will occur on it.
The Subscribe Me plugin will add buttons that let your visitors share your content on social media sites such as Bloglines or Google Reader.
Hovering the big RSS buttons will reveal the subscription services. Only major services are included, alongside a Desktop subscription link for those who have the relevant software.
Users of themes that do not support widgets will need to add the following call in their template:
<php the_subscribe_links(); ?>
The call accepts an optional argument, which sets the widget’s title.
The Plugin’s Forum is the best place to report issues.
- Development has ceased on this plugin. Updated source and readme accordingly
- Updated to use PHP5 constructors as WP deprecated PHP4 constructor type in 4.3.
- WP 4.3 compat
- Fix hover when widget is used on a theme that has HTML5 markup.
- WP 4.0 compatibility
- Use more full proof WP version check to alter plugin behavior instead of relying on $wp_version constant.
- Clear internal cache upon WP upgrade
- Fix localization
- Code refactoring
- WP 3.9 compat
- Added Feedly RSS Reader service
- Removed defunct Google Reader service
- WP 3.8 compat
- WP 3.6 compat
- PHP 5.4 compat
- Removed What’s This? help item
- WP 3.5 compat
- Removed obsolete newsgator service
- Fix occasional invalid HTML on manual calls
- Apply filters to permalinks
- Fix cache flushing
- Complete rewrite
- WP_Widget class
- Drop all options except title (nofollow is always enabled)
- Smaller, better list of services
- Use jQuery, insert script in footer
- Code enhancements and optimizations