Start selling products online or digital downloads from your WordPress site in minutes.
- Add a buy button, widget or embed a store easily in minutes with no coding
- Use with any WordPress theme
- No upfront costs
- Powerful and easy to use apps available including a full-featured shopping cart
How it works
Check out the video to see how easy it is to add Selz items to your WordPress site
- Free online store
Add an online store to your WordPress site with no coding in just minutes
- Sell physical products, digital downloads or services
Automated secure download links for digital items. Delivery options for physical products.
- Full-featured Shopping Cart
Increase your sales with a simple to use fully featured shopping cart with elegant checkout that can be used with any WordPress theme.
- No upfront costs or monthly fees
Only pay when you sell. Simple pricing from 2.9% + 30c per sale
- Social commerce
Once click sharing and selling on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Plus a free Facebook store
- App Store
Extend your online store’s functionality with a range of free and premium apps including accepting PayPal, a shopping cart, integrating with MailChimp and AWeber
Join more than 100,000 sellers and be selling in minutes.
You can use the built in installer and upgrader, or you can install the plugin manually.
- Install directly from your Dashboard (Plugins > Add New). Just search for “Selz ecommerce”.
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Navigate to to the ‘Plugins’ page in the WordPress Dashboard
- Select ‘Add New > Upload > Choose File’ and select the Selz zip file
Once the plugin has been activated you will have a Selz button available in your Visual editor. Click on the “Selz” button to insert your Selz product into your page or post. You will need to copy the short link from the bottom of the “Share” page on Selz where you normally share to Facebook or Twitter.
- What is Selz?
Our mission is to make it incredibly simple for you to sell what you do and get paid. Selz requires no programming skills, it handles all aspects of selling and getting paid and it takes only moments to setup. And we’re constantly adding new features to help creative entrepreneurs like you realise their potential. For more info visit the Selz website
- How do I insert an item for sale into a post of page?
- Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, within your editor click the “Selz” button to show the Selz shortcode generator.
- Copy the short link from the bottom of the “Share item” page on Selz. If you’re stuck, see the section below on how to get the link. Paste this into the “Item URL” section on the plugin editor.
- Customize the position, colors and choose whether to display your item within an overlay or as a new tab.
- You’re done!
Check out the video on the description tab if you’re still lost.
- How do I get the item link?
- Sign up or sign in to Selz
- If you already have an item on Selz, hover on the item you want to add and click ‘Share’. If you have just signed up, you’ll need to add a new item.
- Once you’re done adding an item or you’ve clicked ‘Share’, you’ll see the ‘Share item’ page. At the bottom there is a link that starts with ‘http://selz.co’, copy that or click ‘Copy link’.
- Paste this into the WordPress dialog where it asks for the item link.
- Will Selz work with my theme?
Yes, Selz will work with any theme, you can customise your button, widget or store colours to match your website or blog.
- How do I get paid?
Depending where you are we pay directly into your bank account. PayPal payments from your buyers are paid to you instantly.
- How much does Selz cost?
We have monthly plans ranging from free up to $26.99 with processing costs from 2.9%+ 30c per sale.
- I have more questions, who do I contact?
If you have queries, you can contact us here at email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Selz eCommerce Shopping Cart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Another icon fix
- Visual editor icon fix
- Name change
- Tested with 4.6
- Fix for widget bug where the editor would not appear. Tested with 4.5
- Bug fixes
- Tested with 4.4.2
- UI improvements for accessibility and use on smaller screens
- Compatibility fixes for 4.3, added checkout colors, UI tweaks
- Added the ability to embed your Selz store
- WordPress 3.9 compatibility fixes (note: not backwards compatible)
- Minor bug fix for paragraph tag around widget (not required)
- Fix for button colors not displaying correctly in the widget option
- Fix for pasting a url with white space either side of the url
- Updated WordPress version compatibility
- Bug fix
- Updated default colors
- Added the option to add payment logos to your button or widget
- Minor bug fixes