When activated, the plugin will do the following:
- On Index page: will try to load the
- On Single post: will try to load the
- On Category: will try to load the
category-cat_slug.jsfile. If the file doesn’t exists it will try to load the
- On Page: will try to load the
page-page_slug.jsfile. If the file doesn’t exists it will try to load the
You can define which .js files should be loaded from the plugin settings page.
When installing any new plugin it’s always a good idea to backup your blog data before installing.
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin from the plugin settings page.
My js files are not included in the page, why ?
Check the plugin settings page if js file loading is enabled. By default js loading is disabled.
Check the footer.php file in your theme and make sure it calls the
<?php wp_footer(); ?> function.
Contributors & Developers
Interested in development?
- Added WordPress version checking.
- Corrected script inclusion for WordPress 2.7
- Some code optimization
- Corrected a layout bug in the settings page
- First public release