This plugin lets your customers join the journey your product took from farm to store. Using the simple interface of the seedtrace dashboard, you’re able to manage all of your transparency content at one place – and easily embed it into your product details pages.
- build customer trust & loyalty by providing transparency about your supply chains for your customers
- differentiate yourself from your competitors by showcasing positive impact of your products along their supply chains
- get insights about user behavior in your seedtrace admin dashboard
** Use of third party services **
This plugin is used to fetch data from seedtrace into your Woocommerce store. For this to work, the plugin will request a list
of your published products in seedtrace so you can connect them to your Woocommerce products. Once this is done and the code widget
is added to your theme code, the supply chain data that was stored for this product in seedtrace will be fetched on every page visit and
rendered into the seedtrace Product Journey.
This plugin will enable you to display the seedtrace Product Journey on your product pages.
This plugin requires that you have set up your account with seedtrace and that you have Woocommerce installed.
Installing seedtrace is just like any other WordPress plugin. Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field enter “seedtrace”. Click “Search Plugins”, or hit Enter.
- Select “seedtrace” and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
- Copy you seedtrace API key from the settings in your seedtrace admin panel.
- Enter the seedtrace API key into the input and click save.
- Select you display mode: automatically insert the seedtrace widget after the buy button or use a shortcode
- Select a Woocommerce product and select the corresponding product in seedtrace. And hit save.
- The seedtrace Product Journey will now be displayed depening on your choice of display mode
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“seedtrace” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors