SecureSubmit makes it simple to start taking tokenized, PCI-Friendly payments (no card data ever touches your web server
in any way) without making your visitors leave your site and without using iFrames.
Features of SecureSubmit:
- Only two configuration fields: public and secret API key
- Simple to isntall and configure
- “Buy Now” options supported
- “Donate Now” is default, tagless option
- Fully supported by Heartland Payment Systems
- Available as a form or as a modal window
- productid=”value” (this is required for non-donation)
- productimage=”value” (default is a picture of a gift box)
SecureSubmitfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[securesubmit]in your templates
- How do I get started?
Get your Certification (Dev) API keys by creating an account by [Clicking Here](here: https://developer.heartlandpaymentsystems.com/SecureSubmit/ “Heartland SecureSubmit”)
Contributors & Developers
“WP SecureSubmit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix issue issue with shipping fields when requirebilling=”true”
- Fix issue with additional information in modal form
- Updated shipping and billing information (Card Holder Name, Address, City and Zip Code) as required fields.
- Added support for PHP 7
- Test against PHP 7.0.10
- Updated Heartland PHP SDK
- Test against WordPress 4.7
- Corrected minor issue that only appeared with debug mode enabled. Warning on button builder
- Fix compatibility regression with older versions of PHP
- Fixed button builder tinyMCE conflict when downloaded from github issue: 37
- Enabled Velocity check by default
- Added Google reCaptcha (non-modal only)
- Add velocity checking for anti-fraud
- Add velocity fraud check settings
- Clear payment fields in modal on tokenize error and after postback to WP Ajax handler
- Fix “Same as Shipping” for billing address not operating correctly
- Remove unncessary session_start calls.
- Ensure DC is present in all state select fields
- Fix issue with null product id on db insert
- Fix long form to allow public_key attribute
- Update certification url to support PCI DSS 3.1
- Update Heartland PHP SDK
- Test against WordPress 4.3
- Add check for
$.browserwhich has been removed in recent version of jQuery
- Removed more debug text :/
- Removed debug text :/
- Fixed bug with button field types in non-modal forms
- Removed more index warnings
- Fixed spacing bug with button builder
- Fixed PHP warnings for shortcode attribute edge cases
- Matching WordPress.org and GitHub version numbers
- Fixed Subject Line variable swapping
- Fixed render long form in button builder
- Ensure SDK isn’t already loaded
- Made State an option for multi-national
- Added e-mail reciept for long-form
- Allowing non-numeric characters in card number
- Amount field is automatically populated based on what value is selected from radio buttons
- Added Button Builder to WordPress WYSIWYG Editor
- Cleaned up long-form
- Updated payment email to use configurable settings.
- Updated version of DB
- Added Admin view of transactions.
- Default amount can now be modified.
- FAQ section added to admin.
- Plugin now has a side menu option in the admin.
- Hiding amount fields after submission of payment.
- Upgraded version of jQuery tokenization library.
- From email address is now configurable from settings.
- Allowing non-modal users to configure the header text.
- amountdefault attribute added for default donation amounts.
- productimage can now be set to “none”.
- Internet Explorer 6-9 placeholder fix.
- CSS Fix for additional style clearing.
- Updated styles to clear textbox attributes.
- Added work around for sites running line break conversion plugins.
- Added RAW tags to ignore line breaks.
- Fixed multiple buttons on the same page.
- Added dropdown as an additional option type.
- Added some screenshots of the plugin in action.
- Added ability to change button text.
- Added additional option types.
- Initial Release