* Adds a method of inputting your Second Life coordinates into the widget, then generates a slurl in your sidebar
* Allows for the user to change the heading of the widget
* Opens slurl in a new window
* Hides itself if the widget is empty
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the ‘Apperance’ menu to place the widget into your blog
- Enter the relevant information in the widget editor
- Why use this wiget?
In case you ever decide to change locations, there is no need to start changing links site wide. Just change the coordinates in one place and you’re good to go!
It’s a pretty basic and simple to use plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SL TP Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added “Idiot check” in options screen
- Converted to use WP_Widget
- Stable Release
- Initial Release