Search Integrate works with your existing search function to match up sponsored results to your visitor’s searches. When they click on these results, you get paid. The plugin also provides search analytics, exposing user interest and content opportunities.
- A new way to make money with your site
- Learn about your users with detailed search analytics
- Simple signup process has sponsored results active on your site in minutes
About Search Integrate for WordPress
Search Integrate is a project of True Interactive.net. We create tools for websites to succeed.
Search Integrate for WordPress is the first WordPress plug-in designed expressly to help bloggers effectively publish, monetize and understand traffic that passes through a blog’s own search results page.
Our focus is on the creation, publication and evolution of tools for web site operators and webmasters. We build tools to help websites, and the people who make them, succeed. We focus on big challenges: content strategy/creation, community building, exposure, and monetization. We believe in the boundless opportunities created by an open internet and strive to support the initiative and creativity of website publishes. Got a website? How can True help you?
Getting started with the Search Integrate is easy.
Follow these 3 easy steps:
- Download the Search Integrate plugin.
You can do this either here on via your plugin page on your site at http://YOURDOMAIN.ext/wp-admin/plugins.php). Click “Add New” near the top (or click “Add New” from the left column), do a search for ‘search integrate’, then install the plugin.
- Activate the Search Integrate plugin
via your WordPress admin, located here: http://www.YOURDOMAIN.ext/wp-admin/plugins.php?plugin_status=all. If you activated the plugin as part of step one, you can skip this step.
- Signup for a Search Integrate account
from the plugin page located at: http://www.YOURDOMAIN.ext/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=searchintegrate.php. Click the big green button at the bottom of the page, and then complete the secure signup form to fully activate your account. You have the option of entering your payment information at this time, or you can do it later. The final step of the signup process will have you verify your email address.
Customize Search Integrate
Make Search Integrate work even better by configuring it on the plugin page on your site. Visit: http://www.YOURDOMAIN.ext/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=searchintegrate.php to learn more.
We’re constantly improving, thanks to user feedback
Thought of something that you’d like us to add to Search Integrate? Find a process that could be improved? Visits the user-only feedback site on my.searchintegrate.com to give us a piece of your mind.
- Are there any costs involved?
None – no fees at any time to register for or use the program. Search Integrate is an advertising tool and we pay you.
- How do I get started?
Install and activate Search Integrate. As part of the activation process, you’ll be prompted to create an account. Complete the simple sign up form and you’re done.
- How does it work? When will I be paid?
When your visitors do a search on your site, they will see sponsored results along with your regular site search results. Example: http://demo.trueinteractive.net/?s=car. We payout to all publishers net 60 after month end via PayPal or company check (your preference).
- What sorts of data does this program provide me?
Search Integrate reports all terms your visitors are searching for – key data which can help your optimize your blog’s content and layout. This data is broken out in top searches, recent searches, and displays how frequently those terms are searched. We also display number of clicks, clickthrough rate (number of clicks compared to queries), and a daily revenue summary.
- I already participate in Google’s AdSense or a similar revenue program. Will Search Integrate replace or affect my AdSense account?
Not at all. Search Integrate complements other money-making tools you already have in place, including AdSense, affiliate programs, banner, etc. Search Integrate only appears on the search results page, inline with your normal results, so AdSense is unaffected.
- Will using Search Integrate leave me with less ad space to use for other sponsors and advertising?
No. Search Integrate does not use any existing ad or banner space. SIWP adds sponsored ad listings onto the body of your blog’s search results page. No banner, header, footer or other real estate required.
Contributors & Developers
“Search Integrate for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- SearchIntegrate feed (twitter.com) integrated into the admin panel;
- Enhanced sponsored results with 70%+ increase in result relevancy.
- Solid integration with the dashboard at my.searchintegrate.com;
- Account status bug fix;
- Option to disable SearchIntegrate branding to the result page.
- Account creation/status information added to the admin panel;
- API outage silent failover mechanism.
- Integration of a subset of stats into the admin panel.
- Initial release of the plugin.