Scroll Top and Bottom is created to scroll to top and bottom of the site. User can go to top and bottom of the site using this tool easily. Now you can control the scrolling speed! and hide on pages, 12 different icon has been added and you can choose them from settings. Custom Button uploader added, now it’s possible to set your own button. This plugin is created with jQuery and Demo is here. Plugin is created by Md. Shariar.
scroll-top-and-bottomfolder to the
(this can be done automatically via the WordPress 2.8 Plugin Browser/Installer interface or later)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make sure that the wordpress function wp_head() and wp_footer() are included on your theme.
- Does it support Internet Explorer ?
Yes, but required at least IE9 or later.
- Can I change Scroll Speed?
Yes, see setting of the Plugin. But please be sure that the entered value is just a number and nothing. Example 1000, 1500 etc here 1000=1s.
- Can I change buttons?
Yes and also you have option to from 12 different buttons from settings.
- Is there any Documentation page?
Yes, see at http://shariarbd.com/http://shariarbd.com/scroll-top-and-bottom/
Na minha opnião o melhor do quesito
São várias opções de personalização, mas o melhor é pelo fato de você poder escolher uma imagem PNG sua, que te dá mais liberdade
Para ser o melhor poderia adicionar um seta “esquerda” e “direita” para “próximo” e “anterior”
Great job! thanks
I love it.
Lightweight, works, doesnt conflict. Thanks!
simple and effective!
gets the job done in a minute….
Contributors & Developers
“Contributors: shariarbd” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- update if_home() into is_front_page() function to detect home page/front page properly.
- added button position as left, center and right
- Added some features like “Hide on Posts”, “Show only on Home page”, “which button will display” etc …
- Added hide option for pages
- Manual jQuery Loading removed and now it’s loaded the default jquery library of WP. Also chanced the necessary js accordingly