Fully written in jQuery, the plugin adds a floating box centered in the footer of your site that only appears when you scroll the page down, and when clicked gently roll the site to the top. All this without any modification to your template.
- Smooth scrolling animation, powered by the jQuery
- Customizable options via the admin panel
- Works on almost all browsers including IE6
- No need to add any markup to your theme
This plugin was developed by Rafael Cirolini – http://www.soumae.org/scroll-to-top/
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your Scroll to Top Options (Options – Scroll to Top)
- Configure any options as desired, and then enable the plugin
- That’s it!
Simple Plugin works like a charm ! You can see it in action here
Contributors & Developers
“Scroll to Top” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Fix de head bug
Implementation of basic functionality