PLUGIN NO LONGER ACTIVE
This plugin uses Scoped to make it as easy as possible to target content to different segments of your user base.
The Scoped for WordPress plugin seamlessly integrates using the Scoped API and enables developers to choose dynamic, personalized content zones and templates based on user demographic data and interaction patterns.
Scoped for WordPress
- Uses the Scoped API
- Content indexable by search engines (SEO-friendly)
- Auto-sync (backup) of content with Scoped & WordPress
- Users see relevant content based on their interests
- Higher conversions and click-throughs
- Subscribe and RSS options
- User behavior analytics
- A/B Testing
- Behavior Targeting Attributes
- Referrer Site
- Referring Searches
- Site Searches
- Facebook: Age
- Facebook: Gender
- Facebook: Interests
- Facebook: Location
- Rapleaf: Age
- Rapleaf: Gender
- Rapleaf: Occupation
- Rapleaf: Income
NOTE: It is recommended that you backup your database before installing the plugin.
- Unpack archive to this archive to the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory inside of WordPress
- From your blog administration, click on Scoped to change settings (will likely show up as a main tab below ‘Settings’)
Contributors & Developers
“Scoped – Content Targeting WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Let’s do this!