Genesis theme schema markup is great and super useful, however in some cases you will want to remove schema markups from your site, for example: when you want to implement schema by a plugin.
The Genesis Schema Removal plugin is what you need to do so.
- Upload the entire
schema-removalfolder to the
- DO NOT change the name of the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That is all.
- The plugin isn’t working or have a bug?
Post detailed information about the issue in the support forum and we will work to fix it.
Amazing tool. Really resolved the schema issue i had for my client site. Thanks!
Initially had an issue with it and the problem was resolved in 12 hours with an update. Excellent!
A requirement if you use WPReviews or rich snippets plugins.
Contributors & Developers
“Schema Removal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed left overs markup while testing the plugin, now it is a clean code.
- Fixed schema error when search midget is active.
- Initial Release