Schedule Random Post Time adds a button to the post, page and comments that adds a button allowing you to generate a random date. This plugin is useful for us lazy people that would rather not take the time trying to decide what date and time in the future to schedule a post for. Simply click the button and let it decide for you.
rDate button will be diplayed:
When editing the date and time on a Post
When editing the date and time on a Page
When editing the date and time on a Comment
When quick editing a Post
When quick editing a Page
- Download and extract the zip file
- Upload the ‘schedule-random-post-time’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin in Settings/Schedule Random Post Time
Contributors & Developers
“Schedule Random Date/Time Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- V1.00: Initial release. [Jan 12, 2011]