This plugin uses the gpl’d dhtmlxcalendar (http://dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxCalendar/index.shtml) for the calendar control.
This code is released under the GPL v2, see license.txt for details.
- None at this time.
- Extract the archive file into your plugins directory in the schedule-posts-calendar folder.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin options.
- What browsers are supported?
- Why is the calendar overlapping the other areas?
If you are using IE in compatibility mode the calendar will overlap other areas, disable compatibility mode.
Contributors & Developers
“Schedule Posts Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Release date: February 8, 2018
- Updated calendar code to v5.1.
- Fixed bug where post dates at the end of a month would wrap if the current month had lest days in it.
- Fixed PHP warning if the options had not yet been saved.
- Release date: February 5, 2016
- Fixed: Cleaned up some WP_DEBUG messages.
- Fixed: Incorrect month set when the today button was pressed with the popup calendar enabled.
- Release date: April 3, 2015
- Added “wordpress” theme that copies the colors from the current wordpress admin theme.
- Updated calendar code to v4.1.3.
- Updated default calendar style to the new “wordpress” theme.
- Release date: December 30, 2013
- Fixed bug with the start of week setting that was being overwritten.
- Release date: December 27, 2013
- Fixed issue with Tuesday/Thursday translations in the calendar
- Release date: December 27, 2013
- Fixed bug in translation code, enable/disable logic was inverted
- Fixed bug in preferences code, would not allow you to disable translations
- Release date: December 24, 2013
- Added language support.
- Release date: December 21, 2013
- Add ‘Today’ button to reset the calendar to the current date.
- Release date: December 11, 2013
- Updated to new dhtmlxcalendar calendar code (version 3.6 build 131108).
- Support new dhtmlxcalendar theme ‘Terrace’ (now the default for new installs).
- Re-styled Cancel link in the post/page edit, it is now a button aligned to the right.
- Added uninstall routine.
- Tested with WordPress 3.8.
- Release date: November 25, 2013
- Bug fix on the quick edit theme selection code.
- Release date: November 24, 2013
- Bug fix on the theme selection code, thanks JochenT.
- Code update to resolve deprecated use of role/responsibilities when adding the admin page, thanks JochenT.
- Release date: July 18, 2012
- Minor update, in previous versions if you use the quick edit mode and make a change to the scheduled date it would not update the scheduled date in the list.
- Test up to WordPress 3.4.1.
- Release date: May 1, 2012
- Minor bug fix, when using the new quick edit mode in the posts/pages changing the date/time would incorrectly set the hour to be the same as the minute.
- Release date: April 16, 2012
- Major update to include support for a schedule calendar in the posts/pages list.
- Release date: March 10, 2012
- Minor bug fix that caused the in-line calendar to start one month in the future.
- Release date: March 8. 2012
- Created settings page.
- Added options to set the start of the week.
- Added theme option.
- Added option to hide default WordPress date/time fields.
- Added popup option to the calendar instead of the default in-line.
- Release date: March 5, 2012
- Minor update to reduce the size of the calendar div from 250px to 230px.
- Added FAQ’s.
- Release date: March 2, 2012
- Initial release.