Schedule Post plugin automatically publish post at regular intervals. It read text files from special path and parse it into posts.
It does this by utilizing the cron feature built into WordPress. You can currently schedule the publishing post event by setting the number of hours in option page.
For example, you can let it publish a post every 6, 12 hours, one day, two days or one week.
- Download and unzip the file.
- Place them in your blog’s plugin subdirectory (e.g.
- Create a new folder to hold your files to be post.
- Put some text files in this folder.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins tab of your blog’s administrative panel.
- Go to “Options” administration menu, select “Schedule Post” from the submenu. Change some options.
- I installed the plugin but can not see any new post published automatically. What’s wrong?
- Check to make sure the plugin was put into the plugin folder of WordPress.
- Make sure the plugin has been actived.
- Be sure to set and save the options of this plugin in the option page.
- Be sure to there are some text files with suffix
.txtin the folder you set in option page.
- Make sure every file consists at least two lines. The first line will be the title of the post and the rest will be the content.