Says Something Else replaces the default “SoAndSo says:” in WordPress comment threads with whatever you specify. If you specify more than one replacement, Says Something Else will randomly pick from your collection of specified words.
- Upload the extracted archive to ‘wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Open the plugin settings page Settings -> Says Something Else
- Add/Edit replacement words
I’ve found a bug, where do I report it?
The fastest way would be to leave a comment on the plugin homepage
Contributors & Developers
“Says Something Else” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- 1.0 Initial release
- 1.0.1 Fixed bug by adding stripslashes to JS output.
- 1.0.2 Removed empty() values from the replacement list on runtime.